Entry in the community requirement database: ECRIN-ERIC
Work planned for Q1
- Investigate a new mechanism of ECRIN metadata ‘injection’ and upgrading on OneData environment.
- Revision of web-portal.
- Investigate metadata schema and requirements for future harvesting by B2FIND
Work planned for Q2
- Continue the revision of current web-portal, developed within XDC project in collaboration with OneData (web-portal GUI + OneData Environment) and INFN (ElasticSearch + hardware support).
- Testing and upgrading the web-portal with respect to updated ECRIN requirements.
- Continued investigation on harvesting by B2FIND
Work planned for Q3
- Testing the work produced in Q1 and Q2
- Start to develop ElasticSearch-based APIs in collaboration with INFN
Enable harvesting of a single MDR instance by B2FIND test instance
Work planned for Q4
- Finalizing the development and integration testing by users.
- Support for potential users, including collecting metrics as well as feedback, and feeding back requests for change.
Enable harvesting of one or more MDR instance by B2FIND production instance
EOSC services and providers