|This page is Public|
The CC will demonstrate the analysis of life-science data on EOSC compatible cloud resources by drawing on leading sites of the ELIXIR Compute Platform. The CC will:
- Make the partners’ cloud resources compatible with the EOSC framework. Develop a costing model to inform future virtual access models.
- Design and demonstrate a container data packaging and distribution framework from a primary data provider to a hosting cloud site for data analysis runs.
- Integrate and operate the Reference Data Set Distribution Service to enable the distribution of ELIXIR Core Data resources to cloud sites.
- Operate the life science AAI within the EOSC AAI.
- Engage with T2.5 on Code of Conduct around how EOSC could host and analyse human data.
Primary contact (EMBL-EBI)
|Participant||Name and Surname|
|EMBL-EBI||Steven Newhouse; Susheel Varma|