This page contains links to documentation intended for for Service Providers - who are either actively providing services - or interested in providing services - to EOSC via EOSC-hub and the Marketplace accessible via EOSC Portal.
Resources for Service Providers interested in joining EOSC
- Service Provider Onboarding - overview - provides a high level overview of service on-boarding for service providers.
Service description template to be filled by service providers (v1.3.0 - Please do not copy and fill this version in. This is just an example for providers. Please email email@example.com if you would like to begin onboarding, and you will be sent the latest form set up for you)
- Criteria for possible inclusion in the EOSC Service Portfolio - current criteria used by the onboarding team to consider whether a service is appropriate for inclusion in the Portfolio.
- EOSC-hub Integration Handbook for Service Providers which provides assistance for service providers who want to share services via EOSC with the use of EOSC-hub services
- Webinar recording which provides an overview of onboarding services in the EOSC Portal and integrating with services of the Hub
Resources for Service Providers already joined EOSC
- EOSC-hub Operations Handbook which provides practical information to providers about their responsibilities after they registered their services in the EOSC Portal